Thursday 20 November 2014

Peru album on Flickr

I've put a bunch of Peru photos on my Flickr page.

Along with a small party of journalists and tour operators, I was fortunate to participate in an eight-day trip to Northern Peru in mid-September, hosted by PromPeru and Green Tours (www.greentours.com.pe). The seven days spent birding was far too little to appreciate this incredibly diverse region fully and I intend to return in the not-too-distant future. I couldn't recommend the place enough, and Wilson Diaz (of Green Tours) did a fabulous job of organising our birding.

A couple of photos, lifted straight from Flickr. Head to my page for more:





A full report of my trip will appear in Birdwatch magazine in the not-too-distant future, and likely on the BirdGuides website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment